Tuesday, March 2, 2010


I have been awarded Kreativ Blogger!!! Bella at Bellas Rose Cottage awarded me!!
Thank you!

Here are the Rules:
1. Post the award.

2. Thank and mention the person who gave you the award.

3. Pass the award on to seven bloggers whom you think embody the spirit of the Kreative Blogger Award.

4. Name seven things about yourself that others don't know.

5. Don't forget to notify your seven Kreativ Bloggers about their AWARD and post links to their blogs.

My seven bloggers:

Sandy @ My Shabby Streamside Studio She has a stunning blog and loves Shabby Chic!! She is also very sweet!

Lori @ Katie's Rose Cottage She has a sweet blog full of pretty things!

Sylvia @ Photography by Sylvia Cook She is a very talented photographer and her blog shows it. She is also very sweet and kind.

Susan @ The Dutch Rose Love how she displays her store through her blog.

Janet @ Shabbyfufu She just has such an amazing, beautiful blog!

Marcia @ Vintage French Hen She has a very pretty blog!

Daisy @ Daisy Pink Cupcake She has just this amazing blog that is just so pretty!


Seven things about me that you don't know:

1. I am a tv show addict! My absolute favorite show is Lost!! I am also a fan of the Bachelor go Vienna!!! And everything else!

2. I was 17 years old when I got my first Shabby Chic book, and still am addicted 14 years later!

3. I started subscribing to Romantic Homes in 1999 and stopped subscription in 2006 I just didn't like the change in the magazine. But now they are getting better.

4. Shopaholic all the way! I could shop everyday! I just love handbags, and shoes, and clothes and of course decorating shopping!

5. I sell Immunotec products.

6. Big Jane Austen fan. My favorite is Pride and Prejudice, the Kiera Knightly version. I could watch that everyday!

7. I am always cleaning!! It never stops! With 2 boy's and alot of white it never ends!

7 comments:

  1. Rebecca, I am so flattered you thought of me when you gave out this award!

    Thank you so much for your kindness, and most of all for sharing your beautiful home with us!

    Warmly,

    Sandy Foster
    My Shabby Streamside Studio
    http://myshabbystreamsidestudio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Rebecca, what a sweet way to start off my Tuesday! I just love all the white in your home, and to think you are raising boys...wow!!
    Marcia
    http://vintagefrenchhen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well thank you so much for including my blog in your favorites! It's nice to read a little bit about each person on their blogs...one of my favorite things to do! Your home is quite lovely:-)~xo~Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! On your award and you also have nice photos of your collection and flowews. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm new to your blog and enjoying all of your past posts. Please visit my new blog sometime and especially take a look at the buffet that I just redid...from antique brown to shabby chic ...I think that you'll like it.
    I'll be following your blog, because I LOVE the Shabby Chic look, romantic country and cottage style.
    blessings,
    ANDREA at My Feathered Nest

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't get the links to work on the blogs you awarded an award? Hope it is just me .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi. I just now saw this and wanted to say Thank you so much! Merry Christmas!
    Daisy~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I appreciate all of your comments.