Saturday, February 27, 2010

Shabby Chic dvd




I just had to talk about Rachel Ashwell's shabby chic dvd, shabby chic treasures!! This is such a great dvd!! She does an amazing job decorating a home for her parents. I so wish I could hire her for the day to decorate my home. I recommend going out and getting this! I got it when she was still selling on her website, so not sure where this will be available. Maybe amazon or ebay. Just worth it!! I'm sure alot of you already got it, but her new book is also a must have. I will in the morning before my boy's are up, and with a cup of coffee just devour her book. It is my favorite!!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you bunches for visiting my blog ~ I love anything Rachel Ashwell too and am so looking forward to seeing her new book ~
    xoxo
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi just discovered your blog whilst visiting Kim - at Shabby Pink and Pretty. Love Rachel Ashwell too. I really miss her show on T.V.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog...I look forward to your stopping by my shop this summer...we try to keep it fun and, above all, reasonably priced for everyone!!!
    Susan
    www.thedutchrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally agree with you about the DVD. I think I've watched it at least 35 times. I did get mine on Amazon at a good price. You have lovely taste, so glad I found your blog. Debra

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I appreciate all of your comments.