Friday, March 5, 2010

Some new goodies

Just another little find at the antique store. I think I will put this on my mantle.
I got these frames at the antiques store and I am going to use them for those pictures I got at etsy. I'll post another day with them on my mantle.



I just got these in the mail yesterday!! I got these from ebay and I had to have them!! They have the letter R!! How perfect for me!!












My husband was actually at a thrift shop for the kids and came home and surprised me with these tea cups and saucers! He thought that I would like these and figured what the heck they are only $1 each. Usually he doesn't even bother, knowing I am very picky. But these are sweet! I really did like them. I usually buy antique china, so I really don't know anything about this brand

9 comments:

  1. Pretty, pretty! My husband has started picking up little things for me, too! So sweet! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those frames! Are you keeping them pink? I am loving them pink and I'm not a huge fan of pink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stuff!
    I can't wait to see what will go in the pink frames!
    xoxoox
    Sandy @ My Shabby Streamside Studio
    http://myshabbystreamsidestudio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was so sweet of your husband to get those for you ! They are very pretty and delicate ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful finds, enjoy them!

    xxxx
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet of your husband to buy the pretty teacups! Don't you just love to know that you were on his mind while he was in that store? I went thrifting today, but didn't get a whole lot. Saw some gorgeous rose dishes, but they were overpriced. Oh well, there is always tomorrow!
    hugs
    ANDREA at My Feathered Nest

    ReplyDelete
  7. You really love roses, dont you? Me too! I love all the nice colours, the sweet fragrance and the beautiful look of them. And I love everything with roses on it, including your nice and delicate decorateted japanese teacups. They seem to me very unuseal because the silvered edge. The most porcelaine are with gold edges and this dosnt look so nice with silver teaspoons. Yours are perfect.

    Have you ever seen this silver teaspoons with roses in the handle? They are named "Hildesheimer Rose" and have been very popular in Germany.

    Best greetings from Germany for a rosy day.

    Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely post! Love the sweet, soft colors and the roses. So so Spring like ...
    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great finds! I love those pink frames and the monogrammed linens! Your husband sure was sweet to think of you and bring home those lovely teacups!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I appreciate all of your comments.