Friday, March 26, 2010

My Living Room





Today I am showing you my living room. It is still a work in process. But most of it came from garage sales, and Ikea. My wicker chair, the big rose print on top of mantle, coffee table, and my big Rachel Aswell Shabby Chic pillow also came from a garage sale. You wouldn't believe what I paid for it. $1 yup that's right $1, and it also came with two other shabby chic pillows so for $3 I got 3 shabby chic pillows and the big insert pillow. The couch's are from Ikea, they wash really well, but not the most comfortable couch.
My dining room and living room are really just one big room. The living room is actually supposed to be one big living room, but I didn't like it set up that way. So my actual dining room is now the tv room. It is better that way. I can't imagine my boy's in my big pretty room watching tv with all of my good stuff.
I hope everyone has a great weekend!!

9 comments:

  1. Your Living room is just FABULOUS!! What great finds you found at garage sales. It's so much fun going treasure hunting, isn't it. You never know what great finds you bring home. Thanks so much for sharing your lovely home with us. Hope your weekend is wonderful! Warmest, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your white livingroom! You got some really great buys. Your home is lovely; thanks for giving us a peek inside. Hope you have a fabulous weekend.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooooooohh......When can I move in? I can so see myself living in your beautiful home with the soft and soothing color palate and the comfy furniture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely, restful room! You had some good finds, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,
    Your home is lovely! I like the square coffe table, we had one when I was a kid & it was fun to play games on :-) Bella

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, that is beautiful! I love your sofa, that's exactly the sofa I want.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous room! Love your white couches and shabby chic pillows! What a steal they were!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous home! How do you keep all of that white clean?? With 5 pets, I don't think that mine would stay clean for long, but I certainly love this look! I'm a shabby chic gal too and your pix are inspiring!
    hugs
    ANDREA

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhhhh it is just gorgeous gorgeous !! I love every singe thing so much ~
    Thank you for the inspiration ~
    xoxo
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I appreciate all of your comments.