Monday, March 15, 2010

For Other Purposes


I really like this plant stand, but am not very good at taking care of plants, so using it for that would not work for me. But I needed a shelf in my bathroom so I thought why not use it for that. Not sure if I like it yet, but it does the trick. Please let me know what you think.




I have been trying to look at things in another way to use them. I got this bottle holder and thought I know I can use this for something else. So I came up with a way of showing off some flowers. I could also put some nice big white candles in there too.
Also Katiesrosecottage is having a giveaway!! Please check it out!!

5 comments:

  1. Candles would look great in your bottle holder along with the vases you put in there. I love the plant stand! If you're a sewer you could make a pretty skirt for it maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! I love anything made of wicker and I love repurposing things! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi- just discovered your charming blog and I've enjoyed reading it! I'm looking forward to visiting again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to my blog. I will follow you too. You have a wonderful home. See you soon. Aliisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love this idea! You have a very beautiful home and I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I appreciate all of your comments.