Monday, March 22, 2010





We had such a beautiful weekend, I had to get out and go shopping!!! I went to a flea market this weekend, and brought home this pretty pink tablecloth!!! I didn't find anything else which was a bummer. But there is always a next time. I did find a garage sale that was selling some limoges, I will post another day what I got from there. So here is my newest find!!! Now I just need to have some company over for dinner!!
Then last weekend we went to the Goodwill thrift shop and came home with a Simply Shabby Chic balloon shade!!! I really did want this at target, but didn't want to spend the money. So this was $8. Not bad!! I also bought those green plates I posted in my favorite roses, those were 1/2 off and were a $1 a plate!! Thank you everyone for all of your comments!! I get so happy when I see people are reading and enjoying my blog!! Thank you!!!



3 comments:

  1. Wow, I love your balloon shade! Your kitchen looks so pretty, I really love your white cabinets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I have ever seen that kind of tablecloth in pink, but it sure does look pretty. I bet somebody must of dyed it, I have a few of them in ecru..... and I like them very much.

    Not a bad price for the balloon shade.... that's another thing that looks nice too. Great Job with your finds!

    Enjoy your Day*

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely tablecloth. I love the table too. I've always wanted one similar to yours, but I live in a townhouse with a fairly small dining room area and it would just be too big for the space I have, so I'm stuck for now with just my small round table that only seats four.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I appreciate all of your comments.