Monday, March 29, 2010

A new mirror







Hello everyone I hope you had a nice weekend!!! Well I stumbled upon a tent sale this weekend while I was on my way to T.J.Maxx. This is actually one of my favorite antique store's in Clinton, NJ. I bought a few thing's back from there and I wrote about it the Blu Daisy. So anyway I pulled over right away and was so excited when I saw some beauties already from my car, hoping no one would touch them!!! Thankfully no one did!! I did find a beautiful rug, and a window panel with chippy white and pink paint!! But I will show that another day. Went inside to find some price's on some item's and was just browsing through the store and I found the perfect mirror for my bedroom!!!

See I have had an empty wall since I moved in this house over 2 year's ago. For me the price has to be good, which is not so easy to find. I did pay $49 for the mirror which I though was not so bad. I've seen this mirror before for like $80. It has a beautiful rose swag on top with chippy creamy white paint. I just love it and I hope you do too!!!

7 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful mirror, it's always fun finding something when you weren't even looking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful mirror you found! Don't you love it when you go out treasure hunting, and you find something you really have been wanting for awhile. Nothing better! I just did a post today about some sweet little treasures I found this morning :) Hope you will come and visit to check them out.

    Have a wonderful week, and a Happy Easter! Warmest, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a beautiful mirror! What a great find!!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi.. I love your mirror, sweet with a bow on top! Great treasure hunting! Bella

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty mirror. I love it. Glad you found just the right one.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can't go wrong with mirrors, and I'm glad you seen a mirror that was perfect for you..... looks very nice! I think I'm obsessed with mirrors, I have them all over the place, just about every wall in my house.

    Enjoy your Evening*

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have some nice wood pieces that I just can't paint white or any other color. I like how you have incorporated your wooden pieces into your decor with lots of white (pillows on the bed & long tablecloth on the table). I think I will borrow your ideas, if you don't mind. Thanks so much. monah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I appreciate all of your comments.