Thursday, March 18, 2010

Shabby Mirror







I literally jumped for joy when I saw this mirror for sale at the antique store. It is perfect it is pink and has some blue coming through the front and on the side most of the pink paint is gone. I was with my mom when I got this, and she was like are you sure you want this?? Oh yeah I want this mirror!! It is just like the mirror in Rachel Ashwell's new book. I am so copying her right now with this mirror!! But I loved it when I saw it in her home. That was why I jumped for joy!!

10 comments:

  1. A great find! Sometimes when the 'sensible' people in your life question this sort of decision it's the best way to know you're on the right track :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your right - it does look like her mirror! Nice find! Can't wait to see the final result!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love your mirror ~ Oh my gosh what a wonderful find !! The perfect colors of pink and blue ~
    xoxo
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Is it a medicine cabniet? I had one like that in the 80s. I found it in the garage of the house we bought and I painted for my boys room. Wish I still had it! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great find!!! So shabby chic!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! That is so hard to find, congrats!!!

    Tootles,

    Sandy @ My Shabby Streamside Studio
    http://myshabbystreamsidestudio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great mirror - love the color. Show us where you put it:)
    ~Debra
    Blog: Capers of the vintage vixens

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it love it love it!! You couldn't copy anybody better, what would we have done without Rachel's inspiration? I guess I'd still be decorating Victorian only. You inspire me to get some shabbiness going today!!
    ANDREA at MY FEATHERED NEST

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good morning! So glad I found your lovely blog today--I'm a shabby girl, too!

    Love your mirror--great find! I'm your newest follower & will be back often to say hi--hope you have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I appreciate all of your comments.