Monday, February 28, 2011

Shabby armoire









Hello everyone!!! We have had our home repainted these past few weeks, I'm not done decorating my bedroom but I wanted to show you my latest purchase from the antique store. It's a armoire, I believe it is. It has a shelf and a rod for hanging clothes in it, but I actually use it to put my boxes, and boxes of memories. I have a box for each of my boys of clothes from the hospital and art work, and just a ton of pictures.

It's actually a brownish color it's not pink though it looks like it from the picture's. It has a beautiful green paint underneath and it has chipped off beautifully. This armoire is a gift from my father he was at the store with me and bought it for me. Thank you dad!!!

7 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I appreciate all of your comments.