Monday, September 20, 2010

Primrose














Hello everyone!! My family take a annual trip to Wildwood, NJ every summer with my husband's family, and every year I stop in Primrose, a vintage shop. It's a must for me!!

The owner of Primrose has had her home shown in the June 2005 Country Living magazine. She has a beautiful home and her shop is the same way. It's so shabby chic and romantic. I always want to buy more there but we do drive and there is no room for me to take anything with me. But I always end up buying something for my home.

3 comments:

  1. Oh My goodness how can I live in NJ and not know about this store!! I need to take a trip to south Jersey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I miss this post? What a beautiful shop! I see lots of things I would love to buy!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I appreciate all of your comments.