Monday, May 3, 2010

My Authentic Shabby Chic pillows





A favorite spot in my home!!




Good Morning!!!!!! I just want to say thank you to everyone and their wonderful comments about my kitchen. They all are very sweet and kind and I love reading them!!! I really am stuck on what to blog about so I thought I would show some of my authentic Shabby Chic pillows.

I am very fortunate to own many of her items, I did have a store around the corner from my home selling her items, and many more products, like Pine Cone Hill, and House Inc. She did go out of business and I am hoping she will open another store again. It was Classic Chic. She was very good to me and allowed me to do layaway, which was how I was able to buy some duvets, and some pillows, and rugs. I hope everyone had a great weekend!!!

11 comments:

  1. love those pillows, especially on your gorgeous white couchs...gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job - it looks so comfy and the pattern just makes me so happy on a rainy NY Monday!

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your shabby chic pillows! I have some in the brolly pink stripe that I found on Ebay for a great price, love Ebay too! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. HELLO,
    I LOVE THOSE PILLOWS, THERE SOOO CHIC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pillows, love the soft rose fabrics.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aren't her pillows just scrumptious!! Love them :) I don't have any of her pillows, but I do have a pillow sham from her Simply Shabby Chic line, as well as 3 pieces of furniture from that line too, and I LOVE THEM :) Thanks for sharing these lovelies with us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely pillows...they look beautiful in your home!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So delicate and lovely Rebecca!
    Just love the beautiful fabricas and how can be a nice accent to any room. Aren't you lucky?
    Have a lovely week!
    ~Li

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your house is magnificent and restful!

    I may not comment all the time, but know that I read you all the time.

    Tootles,

    Sandy @ My Shabby Streamside Studio
    http://myshabbystreamsidestudio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Most homeowners avoid this situation by using a pillow top mattress pad. Most mattress pads are not easily susceptible to wearing and tearing because these are durable, waterproof, and machine washable. best pillow brand in india

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I appreciate all of your comments.