Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My Kitchen











Hello everyone!!!! I hope you are having a great morning!! I wanted to show you my kitchen today!! I kept it pretty simple. I really am not a purple person but funny I have it in my kitchen today not realizing it until I looked at the photos. One of my favorite flowers are lilacs, and lilac candles are my absolute favorite scent. My kitchen aid mixer was a anniversary gift, I wanted a white one but my husband got me a used one for a $100 at William Sonoma. So it was no mixer or this light blue one. I said mixer, thank you very much!!

The light fixture is a Lowe's purchase, I am still looking for a nice antique one,until then I have this one. I also really need another kitchen table. This one is from Ikea and it was perfect until I can replace it with something nice and used!! I really prefer everything to be old, or something I can just paint. I always rather buy something used. I look at it as recycling!!

11 comments:

  1. Your kitchen and dining room are beautiful! I love the white cabinets and blue kitchen aide. Doesn't Lowe's have the best light fixtures? Very pretty!
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning! Your kitchen is just so lovely! I love white cabinets...we have the original cabinets in our home, which were brown in color, but I painted them a nice crisp white, and added rose knobs and pink pulls to them. Much better. I too like old things much better than new. There's more character and history to them. Thank you for sharing these wonderful photos with us! You have a terrific day!! Warmest always, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. HELLO,
    I LOVE YOUR KITCHEN, FRESH AND CLEAN....
    AND VERY SOOTHING, I LOVE YOUR WHITE CABINETS,
    WHEN I FINALLY BUILD MY DREAM HOME I WANT PRETTY WHITE KITCHEN CABINETS TOO :) THANKS FOR ALLOWING US INTO YOUR PRETTY KICHEN :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kitchen is so pretty. I have always loved the look and feel of an all white kitchen.

    Lovely.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your kitchen, I think white kitchens are the best, so bright and happy looking. And yours certainly is bright and happy looking! Your table and chairs look really nice, I think.
    Hugs, Cindy S

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely kitchen...and I think the light blue mixer is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So Beautiful, Rebecca! I love the white, the light that comes in it!
    hugs, Li

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful! I love the white with small touches of soft color! You must love to be in there;)!

    Enjoy!
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yes, love shabby chic too! Love your white kitchen and your beautiful home! Thanks for stopping by my blog, glad to have found yours! a new follower, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  10. I bumped into your blog quite by accident and was totally shocked at your kitchen...
    you have to see mine.. Looks like we live in the same complex or something.. take a look at what I've been up to... my plan is to move my dishwasher to the wall next to the french doors.. I dreamed of your kitchen (or rather mine)... this is amazing and I am building an island just like yours!! Now I feel like I'm copying your kitchen....lol
    Come on over and take a look please!

    http://thewondersofdoing.blogspot.com/2010/04/look-what-i-found-in-trash.html

    Now let me tell you... "I LOVE YOUR KITCHEN"
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I appreciate all of your comments.